Leather No Shoes Slipper Beach Town Black 66 Men's Sandals WYz6pa
The best way to listen to your MP3 player, iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone through your Peugeot vehicle factory stereo.
Town Sandals 66 Leather Slipper Beach Black Shoes No Men's This Auxiliary input adapter provides a direct connection to your original Peugeot fitted car stereo. Enjoy your music from your portable player or phone without the need to purchase a new car radio.
The aux adapter provides a direct wired connection of the audio signal from your iPod, MP3 player, or smart phone to the Peugeot factory car stereo, this way you will get the best sound quality and retain all of the Peugeot radio features. The Aux audio input adapter helps you add an additional audio source to your Factory fitted radio.
Compatible Car Models:
- Peugeot 207 - 2006 onwards
- Town Leather Shoes Men's 66 No Slipper Beach Sandals Black Peugeot 307 - 2005 onwards
- Peugeot 407 - 2004 onwards
- Peugeot 607 - 2004 onwards
- Peugeot 807 - 2005 onwards
- Peugeot 308 - 2007 onwards
With Blaupunkt/VDO RD4 factory car stereo.
Beach No Town Sandals Men's Slipper 66 Leather Shoes Black
Note: Not compatible with cars with factory fitted Bluetooth handsfree
Town Beach Black Sandals 66 No Shoes Slipper Leather Men's Features:
- Model: Connects2 CTVPGX011
- Direct aux input for Peugeot factory stereo
- 66 No Shoes Black Beach Sandals Men's Town Leather Slipper Supplied with RCA to 3.5mm jack lead.
- Plug-and-play interface installation eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicles original look and feel
- Compact size and ease of installation provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities
- All safety and convenience features of the factory stereo system are retained
- Direct connection to the factory radio ensures noise-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and portable media devices
- Far superior sound quality than from an FM transmitter
- Sandals Leather Black Men's Slipper Beach No 66 Town Shoes Connects via CD changer connector at rear of stereo. (CD changer cannot be connected at the same time).
- Provides audio only input (does not control or charge player)
- The compatibility information provided for this adapter is provided as a guide only. If you are unsure if this will fit your car, please don't hesitate to contact us via eBay messaging.